Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 108, April 18, 2010 - Sunday Hike

Today, Ron and I took the boys out for a nice long hike through the State Park.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  The forest floor was covered with clover, and it was beautiful.  The path was perfectly carved without disturbing any of the surrounding natural habitat.  Matthew spotted some deer (I think there were 7 total) and a beautiful butterfly.  We had a great time, and it was nice to spend the day with my boys!

3 comments:

  1. Where is that? I want to take Ava to a park for a hike and picnic. BTW, your photo looks like a postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's Patapsco. Ron mountain bikes there, so he took us through some of the biking trails. We parked at Catonsville CC and hiked back through the woods. There's a tire park up that way too, that she would probably love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thanks...the girls loves to climb ;)

    ReplyDelete