My sister's neighborhood had a block party today and she was kind enough to invite the Schmidt family over for some good old fashion fun. It was a really nice time. Sometimes I think it would be really nice to live in a "true" neighborhood where we can do fun things like that, but then I think of the things we can do because we don't live there. We can have fires in our backyard, go four-wheeling in the woods, and party all night long without anyone bothering us. I guess there are pros and cons everywhere! Anyway, I digress. Back to the block party. There was an Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos, two actually, one for the kids under 3 and one for the kids over 3. I tried really hard to get Ry to participate, really I did. Well, this is what I got...
No comments:
Post a Comment