Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33, February 2, 2010 - My Matthew Can Read!

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of daily life, I forget to take time to enjoy the little things.  Simple little things, like cuddling and reading a book to Matthew.  Except it's no longer reading a book to Matthew.  It's reading a book with Matthew.  Now, I've known for some time that Matthew can read, he just needs a little prompting.  But, this is the first time we've sat down to read and he started before I could get the first word out of my mouth.  He needed a little help, but it was like he wanted to read to me, not have me read to him.  It melted my heart.

Oh, and for those of you that are interested, I'm putting together a DVD on how you can get your Matthew to read too...look for the informercial soon.  Mention the blog and we'll wave the shipping and handling fee. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment