First things first...Niki is my sister that moved to Louisiana last year, and today is her 28th birthday...so, without further ado...Happy Birthday Nik!!!!! We love and miss you!
On to the blogging. More snow today. In fact, about another 20". I don't think this is ever going to end. I've been stuck in the house for five days straight with two kids and I'm quite close to losing my mind. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids dearly and it's nice to have a clean house for a change, but sheesh. If this doesn't end soon I'm going to have to join one of those anonymous 12-step programs to curb my snacking and drinking habits! At least I've been managing to make somewhat healthy dinners in the process. Nothing like some good ol' fashioned comfort food to make a cold, nasty day a little more tolerable!
For dinner tonight I made some Chicken and Dumplings, and, since I was out of Bisquick, I actually made the dumplings from scratch. Yay me! It was so good, I can't wait until lunch tomorrow for leftovers! (And, yes, that is wine in the glass - see my point?!?!)
Oh, and just for reference, here's my chair again with today's snow on it. Keep in mind this is after two sunny days and some melting from Friday/Saturday's storm.

I just want to cry. I never thought there was such a thing as too much snow.
ReplyDeleteMe neither. Were we ever proved wrong!
ReplyDeleteThose chairs are ridiculous! Holy crap.
ReplyDeleteBut look at you, little Miss Suzie Homemaker!