I didn't realize when I set out to do this how difficult it would actually be to take one picture a day. Today was awful. The forecast is for a ton of snow over the weekend, which just happens to be Super Bowl weekend. Since we host the SB Party every year, I had to go to the grocery store tonight. Yay me. Now, I don't know about where you live, but in Maryland when they call for an inch of snow, everyone has to run out and buy milk, bread, and toilet paper. Oh, and you can't forget the beer!!! So, imagine what happens when they call for 1 to 2 FEET of snow. It becomes a huge cluster****. Anyway, since the snow is not supposed to end until Saturday evening, I had to get to the store tonight. I was in the store for two hours, 40 minutes of that was in line with about 85 of my closest friends. It was nuts. By the time I got out of the store, home, unloaded and put away the groceries, I was wiped and dreaming of warmer, not-so-snowy places...like Jamaica.
No comments:
Post a Comment