Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34, February 3, 2010 - And Even More Snow

Alright now, I'm not sure who did it, but someone done picked us up and moved us to Alaska.  I'm ready for them to put us back...NOW!  I can't remember the last time we had such a snowy winter.  On top of this one, which was another 4" (not a lot to some, but tons to us), they are calling for a huge storm this weekend (I've heard estimates from 12" to 24" to 36" to even more), and possibly another one next Tuesday.  Seriously??? I love snow, but really, enough is enough.  I don't live any further north for a reason.

Sigh.  Well, at least this one was beautiful.  The snow was very wet and heavy, so it draped the trees perfectly.  If I hadn't been stuck inside with a sick baby, I definitely would have been out in full-on photog mode!


Some runners-up:
 

2 comments:

  1. O I LOVE them. I agree it has been nice and scenic but really it sucks being stuck inside so much. If we really get pounded this weekend I'm going to walk the neighborhood for some pictures of something other than my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's snowing so much!!! The pictures are gorg!

    ReplyDelete