Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 14, January 14, 2010 - The Proper Way To Eat A Chip

Did you know that potato chips taste better when lying down???  Me neither, but evidently the position you are in while eating a chip really makes a difference in the enjoyment factor.

Mr. Man just couldn't make it to dinner, so I was feeding him some Veggie Chips to hold him over.  (Seriously, this kid is a monster.)  Anyway, each time he would come up to me to get a chip, he would take the chip, lay down on the floor, and then eat it.  He would get up once it was gone and the process would start over again.  Same thing every time.  Ron and I were rolling while watching his little routine.  I don't know, maybe he's gearing up for when he's a big man and watching football games on the couch?? (Notice the hand placement.)  Whatever it is, it led to a little comic relief for the night!

Maybe we should all try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment