Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18, January 18, 2010 - I'm A Big Kid Now!!!!

Ok, I told myself that since I had the day off work, I was going to find something other than my kids to photograph, especially since they were supposed to go to daycare today.  Well, that went out the window this morning when Matthew suckered me into keeping them home with me today.  Really, he didn't have to say much because, truth be told, I was considering it anyway.  He sealed the deal when he told me that "He never got to stay home and play with his toys anymore!"

I was still looking for things other than my kids to photograph when I noticed Ry eating lunch - using his fork - with food on it!!!!!  My baby's growing up!!!!!  WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The lighting in this is awesome...gotta love that natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I was so psyched with how clean and crisp it turned out!

    ReplyDelete