skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 7, January 7, 2010 - Mommy's Little Monster: "Cheeeeeessssss"
A few days ago, I posted a pic of my little little man looking all sweet and innocent. It was cute, but totally not him. Ry is a monster. Really. I don't know what happened. He came into this world as a ball of fury and it's kind of stuck with him since then. I think his traumatic trip down the birth canal totally became part of his personality. He is very goofy, funny, happy, loving, and sweet... but with an edge. Don't piss him off, or let him go hungry or too long without sleep. You (and the neighbors) will hear all about it, and he won't give up until he gets what he wants. (Seriously, wonder where he gets that???) But, in all honesty, I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. Although he looks just like his brother, their personalities are so different. Matthew may be a hyper five year old, but he's an even-keel kind of kid. He likes things the way he likes them, and has to do them the way they should be done. He's hard headed and stubborn like his mom. He questions EVERYTHING, but that's because he has this insatiable appetite for learning. Ry, on the other hand, is just wild. He is stubborn and hard headed and determined too, but such a little spit-fire at the same time. He's happy to do things in his own time in his own way, and I'm pretty sure he's told me off a time or two in baby language. I'm really not sure what was said, but there was a ton of finger pointing and yelling and screeching. I eventually told him I was sorry he felt that way and we proceeded happily through the rest of our day. It seemed to make him feel better.
With that, here's the pic of the day. I'm not sure what that roll did to him, but he made sure to show it who was boss. He was tearing into it until he noticed Mommy had the camera, at which time he promptly looked at me and said "Cheeeeeeesssss".
Love his expression!!
ReplyDelete